4 miles south of Sedona on Chapel Road
Chapel of the Holy Cross is uniquely perched between two massive red sandstone pinnacles. It is a remarkable “sculpture church.” Completed in 1956 through the inspiration of Marguerite Staude, Chapel of the Holy Cross is an incomparable synthesis of civilization and nature. The sanctuary is open daily free to visitors.
Return to Sedona page